All repositories hosted on Puszcza are backed up on daily basis at 03:06 UTC. Backups are available for download via:
- anonymous FTP from ftp://download.gnu.org.ua/pub/snapshots/
- rsync gnu.org.ua::snapshots
The backup method and naming scheme depends on the type of the repository. In the discussion below, project stands for the system name of the project.
Each Git repository is archived to
where commit is the latest commit ID (abbreviated to the first 8 digits). The file project.latest.tar.gz is a symbolic link to that file.
For each SVN repository, the following files are available (rev stands for the latest revision number):
- project.rev.dump.gz: A gzipped dump of the repository.
- project.dump.gz: A symbolic link to the above.
- project-snapshot.tar.gz: A snapshot, obtained by running svn export project/trunk and archiving it with tar -z.
An exact copy of each CVS repository is provided in file project.tar.gz.
For each Mercurial repository, the following files are available (rev stands for the latest revision number):
- project.rev.tar.gz: A gzipped tarball of the repository.
- project-snapshot.tar.gz: A snapshot, obtained by running hg archive --rev rev --type tgz.