Delays on Update
From Puszcza Wiki
Several functions related to mail aliases, external services access (SVN, CVS...), user additions, group member changes, CVS, etc, are performed via cronjobs on a regular basis.
The exact scheduling is described below:
- Changes in users' SSH keys take effect immediately.
- Updating active project features (creation of requested repositories, etc.) and synchronization of the users' account data, such as project membership, GPG keys, is run each 30 minutes.
- Creation of the requested mailing lists occurs each 3 hours at the top of the hour.
- Daily tarballs of existing repositories are created daily at 05:06 EST.
- Web pages are updated 2 seconds after commit.