11 How to Report a Bug
Send bug-reports and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think you’ve found a bug, please be sure to include maximum
information needed to reliably reproduce it, or at least to analyze
it. The information needed is:
- Version of the package you are using.
- Compilation options used when configuring the package.
- Run-time configuration (pies.conf file and the command
line options used).
- Detailed description of the bug.
- Conditions under which the bug appears.